Chaddav.com Homes Currently Available

Monday, October 15, 2007

My House Is Worth What? Appearances Scheduled



My House Is Worth What?

Wednesdays 10:30pm e/p

My House Is Worth What? gives you the lowdown on the high stakes of home ownership. Go behind closed doors each week as three homeowners in three different parts of the country strategize on maximizing their homes' value. After a professional assessment and evaluation from local market experts, they'll get the bottom line on how well their efforts will pay off, with big surprises often awaiting the homeowner in the final number.

Over the summer I had a chance to work with HGTV on the hit show "My House is Worth What?" I will be appearing as the local Real Estate expert assisting people in find out the true value of their renovations and helping to establish a general price range for listing. "My House is Worth What?" is the number 2 rated show on HGTV after only one year and reaches an audience over 1 million.

Ward/Davis Episode airs Dec. 12th @ 10P.M.
Wise/Davis Episode airs Dec. 26th @ 10P.M.
3rd Episode to be announced

No comments: