Chaddav.com Homes Currently Available

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Blog Site for Atlanta Rela Estate

ChadDav.com New Blog Site!
Today is an exciting step for me into the world of Blogging. My site will now feature a Real Estate blog section for news and updates on the Atlanta Real Estate Market and other events. Included will be weekly highlights for area Condo Communities as well as features on new projects in the home market. I will strive to keep you uptodate on the Atlanta Real Estate market and it's ever changing ways. Atlanta is a great place to live and you need to know whats going on. Please check it out and let me know how I am doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chad,

I like to find agents who help buyers and sellers know "what's going on" in the Atlanta market. I run a company called realvalutor.com. Check it out sometime to get the most current "trading" data available. Lot's of great deals to discover if folks will just roll their sleeves up and got to task! Have a good one and good luck with the blog,

mason